"I have had the good fortune to access many healing modalities through the Compassion Roots Wellness Centre over the years. My healing journey is ongoing and the Wellness Centre has supported me in my journey with wonderful and accessible (in many ways) therapies. Much gratitude for ongoing care through lovely staff members." S.
Help us to provide natural therapies to those in need.
WE NEED YOU!
HERE IS WHY YOU WANT TO DONATE TO OUR AWESOME WORK!
- The Compassion Roots Wellness Centre is funded primarily from external sources. We are committed to providing integrative health services to those in need.
- Our practitioners generously work for less than 20% of their market value.
- The suppliers for our beautiful well-equipped herbal apothecary provide us with high quality medicines, at much lower price than they sell elsewhere.
- Our clients are mostly low income and are doing their best to move forward in their lives, while living with short or long term hardships. We strive to improve their lives in a real, tangible way.
- A donation to the Wellness Centre means that someone will receive healing in a caring and respectful environment. It’s a great way to give back to people in the world who have been less fortunate than you are.
- Modalities we have made available to clients of the Compassion Roots Wellness Centre throughout our more than 2 decades of operation include: acupuncture, clinical counseling, nutrition counseling, herbalism, bodywork, energy healing, reiki, cranio-sacral, yoga, homeopathy, and naturopathy.
- Each offering by a skilled, caring, respectful holistic health care practitioner is heavily subsidized. This means we can help anyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Where herbal remedies, or nutritional supplements are needed, that too is made affordable.
HERE IS WHERE YOUR MONEY WILL GO:
- Your kind donation will be gratefully received and used entirely to support the Compassion Roots Wellness Centre’s commitment to improve the world through healing one person at a time.
- A $25 donation will cover a clinical counselling appointment to help someone recover from some of their past trauma. Or it will help us deliver a bodywork treatment such as acupuncture or cranio-sacral, to relieve chronic or acute pain.
- $50 donation enables a client to receive a personalized care program from a herbalist or a nutritionist and also the follow-up herbal regime or supplements they require. This is a major contribution to managing or treating chronic or acute disease.